Additional Membership Benefits
Our Newsletter covers the issues affecting Nurses, Midwives and AINs.
08. Free Legal Consult
Our members have access to Maurice Blackburn Lawyers – one free legal consult per annum.
Maurice Blackburn lawyers can assist with legal matters such as:
- Compensation law
- Superannuation claims
- Wills and estates
- Employee law
- Financial advice disputes
09. Tax Deductible Member Fees
Membership fees are also tax deductible.
Nurses & Midwives Health is the only health fund exclusively for members of the nursing and midwifery communities and their families.
To join Nurses & Midwives Health, you need to be a current or former member or associate member of any of the following nursing/midwifery unions:
- NSW Nurses and Midwives’ Association
- Australian Nursing & Midwifery Federation (Victorian Branch)
- Queensland Nurses’ Union
- Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation (SA Branch)
- Australian Nursing Federation (WA Branch)
- Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation (ACT Branch)
- Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation (Tasmanian Branch)
- Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation (NT Branch)
In addition, family members of eligible members are also able to join Nurses & Midwives Health.